Retro Synthesis is a tech-noir narrative game about being torn apart between obligations and conscience. After suffering a tragedy, Harrison Noels, an experienced police detective, is forced to get over his hardships and take another case. The investigation leads him to the worst corners of New Venice – a retro-future, dystopian metropolis built above the surface of the sea.
- Deep and mature story – During the investigation, main character will learn more about himself and will reveal his past. The case is also more complex than anyone thought.
- Recognizable art style – Our game reminds 80s cyberpunk classic manga and american comics. You can find many inspiration in Retro Synthesis’ art style, but you need to admire it is still unique.
- Mood based dialogue system – Dialogue system, where player choose his attitude towards disputant instead of text lines.
- Retro-future, dystopian lore – Explore different places to discover New Venice’s secrets, feel its atmosphere, talk to other citizens. Not only you will affect the world, but the world will affect you as well.
- Immersive puzzles – Puzzles that are part of the story and bring players best game experience.